Creative Staffing Solutions
At Nevada Partners, Inc. we understand the challenges of hiring and retaining an excellent staff. We work closely with employers to develop creative solutions for recruitment, training, and placement needs. Employers regularly turn to us to find skilled candidates for jobs in all industry sectors.
We can save you time, money, and energy by:
- Prescreening candidates, referring only the most qualified and motivated.
- Customizing a training program for your business.
- Advertising positions on Nevada's online employment system, containing the largest pool of job candidates in the state and accessed by more than 30 service providers.
- Posting positions in our Employment Resource Center, open to the public.
- Hosting hiring events, which bring together interested employers and jobseekers committed to careers.
- Following up with you after placement to ensure continued success.
There is no charge for our services. As an added advantage, employers who hire our candidates from certain targeted groups may qualify for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, which can provide between $2,400 and $8,500 of credit for each qualified new hire.
NPI also offers cost savings through the following programs, funded by Workforce Connections under the Workforce Investment Act:
- On-the-Job Training-employer provides occupational training to candidate and gets reimbursed anywhere from 50 to 90 percent of the wage rate, depending on the size of the company and the client's skill level and professional experience.
- Work Experience/Internship-employer provides a structured learning experience to the candidate for a limited period of time, with the employee's wages paid by Nevada Partners.
Benefits of Partnership
Nevada Partners sharpens both the soft and hard skills of our candidates. We provide career counseling and offer classes on customer service, financial literacy, and job readiness. We also refer candidates for relevant vocational training.
So when you hire our candidates, you get employees who:
- Understand the importance of customer service.
- Know how to solve problems and communicate effectively.
- Are dedicated to good attendance, professional appearance, and hard work.
Impressive Track Record
Over the past year, NPI has provided employment and training services to more than 1,600 Southern Nevada residents. Since our establishment in 1992, we have partnered with hundreds of employers, ranging from small businesses to gaming corporations, and helped tens of thousands of people prepare for the workforce.
Please contact one of our experienced Staffing Consultants today at (702) 924-2100 to see how we can help your organization.
Nevada Partners complies with federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.
Nevada Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Nevada Partners, Inc. is funded through the generous support of Workforce Connections; Clark County; Goshen Community Development Coalition; Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation; U.S. Department of Labor; and others.
An equal opportunity employer/program.